CÔNG TY TNHH GULF ENERGY (VIỆT NAM)
Tầng 8, Tòa nhà An Phú Plaza, 117-119 Lý Chính Thắng, Võ Thị Sáu, Quận 3, HCM
|Địa điểm: Tiền Giang, Bến Tre, Cần Thơ|
Mô tả công việc
*** JOB LOCATION:
- Tien Giang, Ben Tre, Can Tho
- Company supports apartment at Binh Dai and shuttle bus from Ben Tre city
*** JOB PURPOSE:
- Be responsible for the overall maintenance of the wind power plant systems,
- Support Plant Manager to achieve safe, reliable and performance of the power facilities.
*** PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Identify and implement maintenance, inspections, and outage strategies.
- Specify and plan maintenance activities so as to cost effectively preserve the long-term integrity of the plant, whilst delivering plant availability in the short term to meet to business needs.
- Maintain an optimum spare parts regime that balances the cost and availability of the spares against the potential plant losses due to their non-availability.
- Assess, evaluate, and provide the high-quality recommendations for the fitness of plant to remain in service.
- Manage maintenance planning by prioritizing plans and coordinating maintenance activities.
- Ensure compliance with the statutory requirements relevant to the power station operation and facilities by ensuring that all relevant systems, processes, and procedures are in place to manage the correct acquisition of required statutory licenses, permits and certificates.
- Collate information and technical data and accurately compile technical reports in support of departmental and businesses activities.
- Provide technical advice and support.
- Supervise employment, training, and people management processes for Maintenance Team.
- Achieve the Company KPI: EHS, performance, availability, reliability by developing Maintenance KPI.
- Be a member of Technical Competence Committee.
- Support Plant Manager on managing LTMC between Company and Siemens and other contracts relating to capital work.
- Continue improvement of maintenance such as procedure, PM review, RCA, critical spare parts, method statement, risk assessment, optimizations, …
- Any other tasks/projects as assigned by the Plant Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
*** EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree is mandatory with its background of Mechanical Engineering
- Possess at least 2-3 years of working experience with the same role in power plant or relevant industry.
*** KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Good working knowledge of engineering and maintenance standards and procedures relevant to utility scale power plant, preferably wind power plant.
- Clear understanding of maintenance techniques and their applications on plant.
- Knowledge of integrated maintenance management systems.
- Knowledge of legal, commercial, and practical aspects of procurement, installation and commissioning of equipment.
- Good knowledge of the various engineering and maintenance procedures.
- Good knowledge of work/maintenance management systems.
- Understanding of legal, health & safety and other regulatory requirements.
*** SKILL/ABILITY REQUIRED:
- Ability to determine causes of operating errors and decide what to do about it.
- Ability to determine the kind of resources and equipment needed to do a job.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to delegate authority when needed.
- Ability to evaluate and assess future projects.
- Good understanding of all contracts pertaining to maintenance.
- Goal-Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
Thông tin liên hệ:
CÔNG TY TNHH GULF ENERGY (VIỆT NAM)
Địa chỉ: Tầng 8, Tòa nhà An Phú Plaza, 117-119 Lý Chính Thắng, Võ Thị Sáu, Quận 3, HCM
Người liên hệ: Phòng nhân sự
Hình thức liên hệ: nộp qua email email@example.com
Hạn nộp: 22/11/2023
Lưu ý: Ghi rõ "Biết đến tin tuyển dụng tại mythoinfo.com và tiengianginfo.com" trên hồ sơ. Xin cảm ơn!